Thursday, December 23, 2010

Etsy Find of the Day/ Office Space

Sooo... I found this super cute French Provincial desk on Etsy, with a fresh coat of white paint, how cute would it look!

If paired with, say, this cute modern chair,(I'm thinkin' the white one!)

and maybe, this cute rug from IKEA

and this awesome chandelier from Design Within Reach (only I want the RED one!)

and some piece art,

as well as this Ann Carrington piece that I love! (It's made out of tons of buttons!)

and maybe my dream kartell bourgie lamp of course! :)

Add say a simple white bookshelf with lots of design books and all my favorite magazines like this one

add an inspiration pinboard like so, for any ideas and photos
and I'd say we're off to a great start in creating a fabulous office for all my design ideas to stem from!

xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment