I'm thrilled to be writing my first post! This has been a dream for me for quite some time, although I'm really not sure why I'm just now getting around to it. I guess better late than never! I have always been a very creative, style loving kind of gal, even from a very early age. Whether it was my fashion sense (it was not unusual for me to wear a frilly lace dress with a pair of combat boots even at the age of 6), making my own clothes (which kept my parents awake through the wee hours of the night with my cheap woodpecker-sounding sowing machine!) or through my job as a hairstylist, I've always loved finding outlets for my creativity. This is one more way I can share my creative habit with the world, and hopefully make some great friends along the way!
Maybe I should share a little bit about myself to help you get to know me:
* I've been married to my best friend for the last 4 years, the best years of my life!
* Our "only child" is our 10 pound Maltipoo named Roxy. There will be kids in the future...someday, but not anytime soon!
* We packed up our stuff and moved from Kansas City to NYC last year and are loving living in this crazy city!
* I've been a hairstylist for the last 7 years and love love love my job! I actually get to travel back to KC every 3 weeks & continue doing hair there, which has been so great!
* My husband is a chef, which in turn makes me a kitchen widow! j/k I truly couldn't be more proud of him and all he has accomplished in his career.
Now that you know a little about me, let me know a little about you! :)