Tuesday, December 21, 2010

House Tours

This home in the Eastern Columbian building in downtown LA is so fun! They have found the perfect way to bring glamour and an eclectic, vintage feel to a very modern sophisticated space. And I'm loving it!


Moose head, Mirrored chest of drawers, and a perfect grey wall, LOVE


I'm not usually a fan of dark kitchens, but I think I could handle this one!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE that chandelier! I've been dreaming of one just like that for my "someday" home! And of course, LOVE the ghost chairs


What a fabulous way to do something a bit different on the kitchen counter, a little jewelry makes any area a tad more glamourous !


Those chairs are amazing!


Awesome art, amazing chair, and another fabulous chandelier!


This house has some amazing lighting fixtures in the most unexpected areas, like the guest bath, for example!

And the chandeliers for bedside lamps, ingenious!



What a great relaxing living space filled with so many fun pieces.


Some added glamour at the master tub is always needed!



An elephant in the shower never hurts either!

Have a happy Tuesday!

xoxo Hannah

2 comments: