Monday, January 3, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Jimmy Martin

London based design duo Jimmie Martin has been creating elaborate, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, unique furniture since 2004. Jimmie Martin provides an eclectic showcase of one-off pieces of furniture combining the decadent and quirky with the nostalgic and urban. There is a rare consistency of sophisticated pieces combined with a sexy, modern design element. THey offer everything from chairs and sofas, to beds, wardrobes, tables, and even custom designed wallpaper! Editing down what pieces to feature in this post was one of the hardest decisions I've made in a while! :) (Which explains why there are so many posted!)
It's safe to say the designs featured today are a true obsession of mine! I've dreamed of one day owning a piece of furniture from their collection, someday maybe...hopefully!


I love the Union Jack design right now! It's definitely a current obsession!

Being the wife of a chef, this recipe piece is very near and dear to my heart!

Also, being a major dog lover, I adore these playful pup chairs!


I truly think this is genius!





I would gladly take any one of these beds! However, I LOVE the graffiti style one!


This color concept might be a future DIY project for my own amazing mirror Mr. Williams purchased for me a while back at the flea market.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment