Saturday, January 22, 2011

Herb Garden Window



Herb gardens are a great way to have fresh flavor around all throughout the year to ad to any dish you're making.It also makes it feel a little more like spring time to see something green growing in the midst of winter. A mini herb garden is easy to create for any apartment dweller who has no ground to plow. I even had one when we lived on our condo back in KC, even though we had a yard. It was so easy to incorporate the fresh herbs into my dinner when it was sitting right there in front of my face! I had rosemary, basil, thyme, cilantro, and parsley growing in my kitchen window. We don't have a window in our kitchen now, so I have one lonely basil plant growing in my living room window! I will someday add to this garden and make it a little cuter too. How about you? Do any of you have an herb garden?

xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment