Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Designer Spotlight: The Divine Chair Company

When it was still warm enough this past fall to venture out and about in the city, I would drag Mr. Williams to the Green Flea Market on the upper west side every Sunday before he would head to work. I would always stock up on all my fresh local veggies and fruit, and then head over to peruse through all the wonderful antiques and homemade goodies! I ALWAYS had to stop at the booth from the Divine Chair Company to see what playful upcycled seating options they had available that weekend. (Though I never purchased, they are a bit outside my price range!)
They also will update your old furniture that needs reupholstering.
You can contact them at 646.884.2400 or email at Divinechairs@live.com

This first one is my favorite! How great it would look as a fun replacement for a boring office desk chair!






xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment