Thursday, February 10, 2011

Outfit Inspiration

Ever since I saw this photo floating around after Fashion Week last fall I've been DYING to find the PERFECT pair of pale pale denim jeans like these! I LOVE everything 70's when it comes to fashion, and I'm definitely thinking a pair of these jeans will be a staple in my wardrobe this Spring and Summer, and honestly, the rest of my life! Ideally I would DIE for a pair of vintage ones, anyone have a pair left in their closet from the seventies?
(Mom, I just know you had a pair 'just like that' as you always say...if only you had saved them for me!!!!)




Honestly tho, I Drool over every piece in this outfit, the jeans, the blouse, the belt (which I DO have one just like this from the seventies that my Mom actually DID save!), the bag, the HAT!, the jewelry.... Love Love LOVE


xoxo Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I just saw similar jeans at American Eagle. I thought who could get away with wearing those? The answer is...Hannah!

    ReplyDelete