Monday, March 14, 2011

Stencils... for your floors?

Lately I've really been admiring the look of stenciled floors. The possibilities would be virtually endless, being as you can create your own design in whatever color you want!!! It'd be a much more affordable alternative to tiles too, I'd imagine. What are your thoughts? Love it? Hate it?

I definitely think keeping the tones a bit muted is a great way to ease into this look, or you could go all out like the last photo!

Source: None via Portal on Pinterest



How awesome this would be in a sunroom!


What color, pattern, or style would you pick if you did this in a room for your own house?
xoxo Hannah

3 comments:

  1. IN LOVE!! I am starting to get the "Stencil Bug"... I am getting ready to stencil a modern pattern in Gracie's room and now that I have seen these floors, it is making me want to do that somewhere too! Thank you Hannah for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! If we owned our house, I would so do this to our basement, just to give it a little more of a finished look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you totally just inspired me to paint my sunroom floor! Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete