Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Mom,

Mom,

You've always been there for me through every step of life. I love you more than I could ever find ways to show you. You have always been my supporter, whether it was when I was nervous and scared to start my new ballet class, when you'd proudly display my works of art, or especially when you agreed to "donate your head of hair to research" when I was a hair school student, you've always sacrificed yourself for your children beyond the call of duty!

You will never really know what an amazing example you have set for me of how to be a great wife, mother, and servant of Jesus. For that I am so thankful. I am truly grateful for the friendship we've developed in my adult life. You have blessed my life more than you will ever know.

Love you forever and always your baby I'll be...

xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment