Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!



Happy Birthday America!!!



Source: flickr.com via Galaxy on Pinterest








Ok, I realize that the last month I've been completely MIA!!! I'm so sorry! Jet lag from vacation got the best of me! But not to worry, I'm back now!

Here are some great ways to decorate with your American flag, showcasing your pride to be an American!

I love the idea of even using this in your man's closet to bring a bit of style to it!


Such a simple way to display your flag, but I absolutely love it!


Here's a great way to cover your sofa with so much easier than reupholstering it!



What are your plans? Heading to a party? A BBQ? Watching a fireworks display anywhere?

We'll be heading over to the west side to watch the Macy's fireworks display with some friends!!! I can't wait, i love the 4th of July!!

Enjoy your Holiday!!! Be safe, have fun!!!

xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment