Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bright White Spaces

Some of these spaces contain great pops of color while others are very simple and neutral, however, there's no denying they are all beautiful spaces!


I love the bright punches of purple in this space! And the great lightning!


I love the look of a white glass front door! Such an inviting foyer! If only I could see the rest of this home!



What a super feminine, French inspired flat!



So simple, and shiny but very glamazzon!



Ahhh! Do you think the owner of this bathroom would be upset if they found me hanging out in this beautiful tub?!?!



LOVE this sofa!



I love the great pops of color the fresh potted plants bring to this white kitchen! And super easy to cook with fresh herbs when they're right in front of you!



On a side note, Happiest of birthdays to my li'l bro Gabriel!!!! 21 Baby!!! :)

xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment