Thursday, April 28, 2011

Union Jack Lovin'

Ok, maybe it's due to all the commotion going on about some wedding about to commence, eh-hem I think they're calling it the Royal wedding, but I've been totally obsessed with the Union Jack symbol! Ok, I'm pretty much always in love with it, just thought this was a good excuse to have to write a post on it! :)

I totally A-D-O-R-E how this room has been styled! All the white is such a fantastic way to really allow all the bright colors really pop, but I also love how they kept all the white furniture very detailed to keep some added visual interest! And the design detail of the rug adds such feminine detail, without being too overwhelming. And of course, there's a little bit of "Jack" thrown in there! I even love the solid red canvas, and how super easy that would be to make yourself!

Source: cococozy.com via Suzy on Pinterest



Xoxo Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment