Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lucky Magazine Article



I'm so excited to share with you that I was featured in Lucky magazine this month in the September issue! I got to do a hair styling tutorial and photo shoot with them back in the Spring, but wasn't sure when the article would actually run. Much to my pleasant surprise, I opened right up to it at the drugstore a couple weeks ago when I was just 'checking for good measure'! I've done a couple hairstyling tutorials in the past for some other magazines, but this was my first article with a photo shoot involved. Although I was a nervous wreck, the shoot was ultimately so much fun! :)

Here's a few of the pics from the issue!









xoxo Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the feature, Hannah. That is really cool.

    P.S. I awarded you with the versatile blogger award. Details on the latest post. Have a great weekend.

    P.S.S. Your hair looks cute blonde as well as brunette.

    ReplyDelete