Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Without Further Ado...

welp, today is the big day...
i'm ready to share my news....

(no i'm not pregnant)

 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .

i have decided to launch a painting business!!!

Original Large Abstract Acrylic Painting Titled Collette

it's named ReverbyHannah on etsy and you can check it out here!
 
 ever since i was a child i've had such a passion for painting, loving the creativity it releases, and the beauty that results from that creativity. as an adult, life had gotten in the way of my passion. since our move to nyc over three years ago, i've been dreaming of starting my own painting company, yet have allowed my fears to stop me from truly pursuing that dream. i've realized its time to stop living in fear, making up excuses, and its time to just do it...yolo, ya know? (that's you only live once, for all you non-rap  music listening peeps out there)
hence the name, rêver, which is french for 'dream away'.. this name has special meaning for me.
opening this shop signifies me finally living out one of my lifelong dreams..


as of now i have four paintings up for sale, but will continue adding more as they come and am happy to take commissions as well! 

i'm very excited to have this site launched before the holidays so if you are interested in getting someone special in your life a unique, one-of-a-kind gift this year, shoot me an email and we can collaberate to create the perfect gift.


thank you for your support, helping give me the courage to follow a passion and find joy in my journey...


mkae sure to head over to my etsy shop to check out the rest of my work.

xoxo

3 comments: